Design and animation of training courses
I can carry out professional training in a strict and defined legal and administrative framework and invoice them by IES -Entrepreneurs AEGID Group .
IES-Entrepreneurs is a training organisation whose declaration of activity is registered under number 11 92 21334 92. This registration is not equivalent to State approval.
IES-Entrepreneurs is certified e-AFAQ professional training (AFNOR)”.
Some examples of TRAINING
The Public speaking training is delivered for french speakers whether their french language is native or foreign.
The objectives are to: read more
Public speaking in professional contexts
- Possessing the set of keys to a strong oral intervention
- Regulating your stage-fright, mastering your image to develop your impact
- Taking into account your audience and adapting your discourse on the ‘substance’ and ‘the style’
- Building your self-confidence for effective communication
- 3 days: 2 days and the third one 2 or 3 weeks late
- 21 hours
- Alternating presentations, role-play and scenarios
- Facilitated exchanges between participants
- Intensive individual training in front of the group
Annual review interview
New program coming soon!