Counseling and Art-therapy is working with a client who feels uncomfortable or dissatisfied with their life.
The client’s motive for entering art-therapy or counseling is usually to get away from pain and discomfort.
Art-therapy can be used in a therapeutic and a non-therapeutic situation. It is an in-depth approach which increase people’s well-being within a safe environment., which means:
- time and space framed,
- respects for others.
Art-therapy is really life enhancing for people of all ages.
In art therapy sessions one can express non-verbally what may be difficult to express verbally, and the art-therapist provides the environment to grow from that expression.
Art-therapy is suitable for a wide range of people.
You don’t need any backgrounds in the arts, you do not have to be ‘good at art’ to benefit from art-therapy.
Your artworks are not judged; they are highly respected.
Today, art therapy is not only an effective therapy to cope with emotional issues but it is also used for personal and creative enhancement.
You don’t need to have psychological issues to benefit from art therapy.
It is not necessary to wait to be worse to get better, why wait?
Counseling and art-therapy
- For everyone of all ages
- For those searching for
- inner freedom,
- better relationships
- To clarify one’s true aspirations
- To know oneself in-depth
- To identify inner and outer resources to achieve one’s dreams
- To improve self-confidence
- To realize better balance and self-fulfillment
- To explore and develop one’s creativity
- Enhancement of self-awareness
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, depression
- Preventing burnout, boreout
- Rebuilding one’s life after a burnout, boreout
- Development of self-esteem
- Improving interpersonal skills
- Restoration of a sense of identity
- Enhancement of creativity, spontaneity
- Improvement of decision-making
- Working towards lasting change
- Resolving internal and interpersonal conflicts
Counseling and art-therapy
So art-therapy is suitable for a wide range of people.
It can be structured on a one-to-one basis or as part of a group experience.
You can also join an art-therapy workshop if you want to share and benefit from the group dynamic.
- 1 hour session: 50€
- 1.5 hour session: 65€
- 2h session: 85€
- Fixed rate for 12 hours: 550€
Payments facilities can be considered.
In my art-therapy sessions you can explore different forms of art such as collage, doodling, drawing, writing, drama, the voice, clowning, mask, movement, relaxation, photography, and more. The choice depends on your needs.
- Duration of a one to one session: 1h to 2h
- Number of sessions: according to your needs and to be defined by mutual agreement.
- Planning of meetings: defined on a mutual agreement according to your needs, possibilities and availabilities.
Still confused? Don’t know what and who could help you?
An initial assessment lasting approx. 30mn is free of charge.
This will be used to clarify your needs and define and action plan.