‘‘Creativity is intelligence having fun’ Albert Einstein
Coaching + Art-therapy = Art-Coaching
I have been using the combination of coaching and art-therapy for over 10 years now -for Individuals and for teams– and I am always amazed at this powerful combination and the results it provides to clients. Thus, for me Art-coaching is an efficient transformative and creative process that uses the same process as coaching with adding the process of art-therapy when necessary.
A playful approach to releasing and dealing with situations in a relaxed atmosphere and allowing a decrease in resistance to change.
- Relaxing and reducing stress
- Playing down difficult situations, distance from problems for a better resolution
- release of creativity for innovative solutions
- Being connected to your inner full potential to achieve high goals
- Unleash imagination
- Think and experimenting outside the box
- Experiment and enhance creativity
- Restore meaning or give new meaning to a team, a project
- Creating or rediscovering the pleasure of working together
- Building a shared vision around shared values
- Foster the individual and collective engagement
- Learn to listen to one another with kindness
- Learn to speak with authenticity
- Identify and enhance the specific contributions of each
- Reveal the collective intelligence axes of the team
- Develop team efficiency and wellness
- At the start of a major project
- Announcement of the annual objectives
- To integrate new team members / new employees
- Following a reorganization
- A new manager taking over a team
- To celebrate an achievement
- To boost individual and collective motivation, especially on projects of long duration
- Everyone: managers, employees, executives, entrepreneurs,
- Group of people
No needs for previous art or creativity experience.
Catherine 35, a sales executive in a large international company wanted to make a career change.
She had already tried to do it without success, so she chose to be accompanied by a certified professional coach. She felt resistance in her that she did not understand. After four coaching sessions I offered her an art therapy session with the mediator collage.
This session was very interesting and effective because, as soon as Catherine took the distance with her collage, she expressed what she experienced during the realization of her painting, described what she saw there, she could verbalize what was holding her back in his approach.
For Catherine it was a real ‘Wow’ session because suddenly everything was clear for her Thus, we were able to continue to advance on her career project. Catherine realized her professional project in which she totally flourished.
Other experiences in individual coaching or skills assessment have totally convinced me of the usefulness and the power of art-therapy. Art-therapy (or artistic mediation in business) and coaching are a very effective approach, this approach is called Art-Coaching on my website.
One of the directions of an aerospace company wanted to improve collaboration between two distant teams that had many latent and open conflicts + change management (oral culture versus writing culture), etc
The media used was radio broadcasting
Integration Weekend for about fifty students of a Specialized Master. The theme chosen was about management and leadership.
Workshops with collaborative writing, drawing, living sculptures, creating a ream Haka, staging and theatrical performance in semi-improvisation. 50 people on stage! and a great show!
My services in art-coaching for teams and individuals can include the use of: Theater, writing, collage, drawing, doodling, painting, photography.
We decide together according to your needs, goals and other constraints and we design the service you specifically need.